Monday, January 28, 2008

Missing Thoughts While Searching for More

I write this as I fly in my Corporate Dick Lear Jet, drinking my coffee from my elitist CEO Corporate Dick coffee mug, I think of things other than the plight of the simple masses. Now that Obama has won South Carolina we know with assured inquisitiveness that it means nothing. A comedian once told me, if you can’t see the answer when it is pointed out to you, then you never asked the right question to begin with. It is with this great antidote of ignorant insight that my mind travels today. Actually for the past two days I have gone missing. Sometimes great CEOs need to rekindle with the little people so we feel above it all. This allows us to determine the destiny of everything and make important business decisions that will ensure prosperity for a few, but under the auspice that it will benefit your children’s children through the ages. At least until we reach the end of the next fiscal quarter. I just can’t seem to find that grand slam speech that will relegate us all to a special quandary of bewildering clarity that all interstellar species possess in the business world. Martians are real. I know this now as I just finished reading the details on the “stimulus plan”. It’s like watching greatness sink into the other side’s abyss of moronic absurdity with trepidation and fear. How an entire political party can be swayed to fold itself over so double jointed that their faces can see their own rear ends is not only amazing but excitingly funny. We can’t let the masses comprehend the cold harsh reality that the agents of change are speaking the same language as Ms. Teen USA 2007 South Carolina http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII&NR=1,
and that they are communicating through her to them such as and that. I think I need to remind all that they need to buy Corporate Dick products. Check with advisers to find out feasibility of being right when indecisive.

CD

No comments: