Thursday, January 10, 2008

Maybe

So sorry that this critical message is so short today. I, the most powerful CEO in all the world, am on a crisis matter of such great proportion that it has me pondering the span of control that never existed when it did. Maybe I have been doing something so right that it is wrong. Maybe by instituting, no instilling, high corporate values, streamlined integration of seamless possibilities intertwined with nimble mindedness, and the keen foresight of problematic technological empowerment, I have gotten something slightly non-correct. We have to answer one of the most strategic questions facing business today. Will problems be identified when they arise before we identify them? Nah, I think things are on an appropriate course. Good CEOs diligently glean over the horizon towards where their ship is heading, while sailing smoothly in a steady strong dead calm with no wind. When anchored.

CD

No comments: