Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's Tough Being a CEO (this weekend)

I am riddled with much indecision. As a CEO during such grave times as the current financial markets tumble, fall, and crash, I find it quite difficult to decide where to go out for dinner tonight. I seek something that traverses the current state of affairs into my palatte and appetite. A nice steak dinner with a fine hearty red wine? Or should I just go for the poverty struck salad ala carte blah none? It bothers me to no end that institutions such as Goldmen Sucks, Bare Terns, Organ Hamley et. al. Miss Represent current affairs so as to enrich their own silver linings around much gray matter. No doubt this will cause me to have to defend my personal salary, bonus and other special compensation packages. You have to ask yourselves, Why do they ply us with such toilet paper? Why would they constantly, and cyclically, spew such derogatory negativism that everything is looking suicidally dreadful? Could it be they don't want me to enjoy a fantastic steak dinner? Are they trying to secretly let me know that the hearty red wine is tainted? Or are they spinning such webs of folly solely to demolish the price of our stock so they can acquire more shares at unspeakable low prices?! Perhaps they are trying to cause me to layoff many employees. Why would any entity try to drive our stock price below zero? We have struggled so hard to get our stock price above one dollar that it befuddles me to no end. Hey, I heard that Sean Penn's wife filed for divorce. Wonder if Spicoli could score me some row for me to delight my appetite. You didn't think I'd go for salad did you?

CD

No comments: