Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Never Ask

When you are at your most vulnerable or embarrassing state never ask for assistance as you run the risk of letting them know you are just as stupid as they are. Never let them know you are just as lost as they are for they will recognize you as weak. Never ask the lower expectationals anything that appears they are providing you with knowledgeable information as they will sense promotional opportunity or a chance to mingle with a great figure head... What is this strange place? I feel as though I am in a box, a very confining box, as though I am being controlled and suffocated. I hear others around me. They sound just as confined and air restricted. Why am I blindfolded? If only I could get too Trolly. I smell coffee...

CD
Sometimes your cubicle is like being in Wal Mart. Not life altering but simply lifeless. Enjoy it.

No comments: