Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Non-Direction

It is difficult to grasp that those around me thought I had gone missing. It is a common mistake for one to get Monday holiday’s mixed up. I thought yesterday was a holiday and acted accordingly. Today is Super Tuesday 2 and we will have the garrulous recap for you as soon as we have an inkling of where things are heading. Since my company, Corporate Dick Inc., and myself, the greatest CEO of all kind, began this nascent towards the ultimate empire manifestations that just exist for the sole purpose of inscrutable objectives and missions, the mysterious foofaraw continues to grow around the Corporate Dick products that are available to all without discrimination. I just love quality items. Remember, never look to the East when you want to go West, never look South when you want to go North, and never look down if you want to go up. It looks chilly outside.

CD
P.S. The ladder has many rungs.

No comments: