Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Are You Soft? Am I Soft?

I think some are getting a hard misconception from my prior posting. There is no eloquent way for me to repine. I am a fucking CEO. The elite of all Corporate Dicks. A dick to be reckoned with. A soft Corporate Dick does not exist in reality. Perhaps in the nether world of extreme ideological subconscious realms there are some soft Corporate Dicks but think not. A true Corporate Dick is hard to the core. We have fine examples everyday around us. The scary side is we also have examples of limpness. My post of yesterday that mentioned Wal-Mart was not intended to influence them towards softness in foregoing the all mighty profit motives for their pure existence. Rather the reverse. If you are not making extreme profits, no matter the means, then you are not doing your job and politics would be a better environment for you. Perhaps running for president? I once interacted with a simple employee who was acting nervous and anxious. I asked what was causing such behavior. The employee said they were building an EAC. I asked what on Earth is an EAC? The employee said it stood for Estimate at Complete and that it provided management with insight as to what everything would cost at the completion of the year. Stunned I fired the twit on the spot. I then went to find out who the employee’s supervisor was and fired them pronto. We do not complete anything in this company. It would kill our profits. I am not deficient in hardness.

CD

No comments: