Friday, February 29, 2008

You are not sine qua non

I shall start this extempore as I always do. Something is wrong. I can feel it to the core of my bones and being. That is the pleasure in all of this distasteful discourse of business measures. I have to review everything when I fly to my office in Seattle. The corporate jet is so effusive. When I first discovered my own superfluous personality I immediately reverted to my pre-ethical period. It is this period that I truly rose to all occasions presented to me as I climbed to my pinnacle of magniloquent status I so enjoy today. I achieved this status by utilizing my supererogatory might that was passed on to me by my illegitimate grandfather Wattson Yerplate. He would always point and wave his right index finger at me and state “you’re not a sine qua non, not a sine qua non.” I just thought he’d had a speech problem from yet another mini stroke. It was usually during these exciting moments of my life that my father would barge in and beat me within a couple million shares of my trust fund. As I was saying the light flashed brighter than usual at my waking this morning, and the formations began to take shape as my neurons collided inside my aberrant menagerie of ennui, brought on by the everyday brash with that dissolute virago we all abominate with their lubricious behavior that relegates us towards the state of amative ersatz. Sure it sounds or reads like Alka-Seltzer but there is always something else. Never live in a world where your truths and denials are one and the same. You’ll just find out much sooner that you are not indispensable and never achieve your measure with the aplomb you possess.

CD

No comments: