Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Race is On

Some have labeled me acerbic. No doubt the tin man and the red truck will think of me in this manner. It is no fault of their own, they deserve too. The Democratic National Comedy show is going extremely well. Not being able to profit more from the entertainment value of it all is what bothers me most. Apparently it is now more than just an issue of being a presidential race. Just what race is it now? I am tired from the flight and have cancelled my morning meetings. Never perform CEO duties if you don’t feel superior and elitist. Besides, my Corporate Dick Coffee Mug was being washed. Hug your pastor, priest, reverend, rabbi, or whatever squabble head you relegate to be your life guide, mentor, or tormentor. Life, love, race and hate are all four letter words. Get it? Time is wasting and the meek are becoming confused. Such folly.

CD

No comments: