Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Swimming Through The Muck

Sure they might be smiling and pleasant to you. But as a great CEO you have to learn from the past of the future mistakes made. Iniquity abounds all around you. History does repeat itself if you let it. Leopards do not change their spots, they just change their coats and move on. It is the victims that are nefarious in the work place. Shun them with all your might until you can be rid of them. No matter their good natured demeanor, they are of that multiple personality that so instills itself to all who work in the corporate environment. It is going to get very complicated. When you can see the future and not communicate it to anyone you become quite frustrated. Complications involve simple solutions. So there you are, feet up on the desk looking at the red button that could end it all for someone else. Perhaps it is one nefarious dweeb that you like or one transmuting dweeb you despise. The choice is never easy because neither will really ever reward you with pure probity as they should. Choices are made easily in this vain. You push the red button that signals directly to your executive secretary. Yes Mr. Dick what is it? Replies the voice at the other end of the jetliner phone. …Trolly, I want you to have the tin man and the red truck in my office first thing tomorrow morning… I instruct. ….Will do Mr. Dick… My decision is made. The weight of the financial markets rests on this critical decision. The corporate jet continues the flight path back to Corporate Headquarters. I will arrive there tonight around 11 PM. It is 6 PM now. I will pass the time playing with my Tonka Toys and Lincoln Logs… and maybe my Play dough Clay Factory. A snow cone sounds good. I check under the seat to ensure I still have my platinum parachute. After all, there is turbulence ahead.

CD

No comments: