Sunday, July 18, 2010

Apple Suffers From Error -50 Disease

Anyone have a link to instructions on how the heck you can get your iPods (Classic, Shuffle, Nano etc.) to work again? I've restored numerous times and now when I try to reload my music via the synch process the error -50 still keeps popping up and only about 4 songs end up being copied onto the iPod. Anyone? Oh, I went to the Apple Expert Experience and when I clicked on the button to begin the experience I got the message
"We're sorry, our system is not available at this time.

Please try again in a few minutes or return to the Apple Support site."


Makes one think about actually looking at the Zen and the Zune.


I'm tired of this phoney business that the products from Apple are superior.


Pretty cool how the iPad doesn't run Flash... It's a joke! Hey pay $800 for this limited use item and still pay more to get a phone that has issues but you can get a free case for those issues, and buy an iPod that you can't use because of mystery codes and then contact our on-line support that doesn't work...


Good grief... I'ts like a new Microsoft economy within itself.


However, I did enjoy some really good IPAs during the non-successful attempts to find fixes...


What a scam. But really if anyone knows how to fix this *(@&#$()*&@ error -50 crap please respond.

No comments: