Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello Trolly

Hello Trolly. I am not sure where I am but know that I am not in my email. You know the sign that things are going well is when all you get in your email inbox are those messages from the system administrator that tell you your email message was sent and received or that so and so read your email. What a concept. Somethings are simply incomprehensible. How could anyone believe that unless they were themselves a CEO. So Trolly I looked down just now and noticed something appears wrong. Not only do my feet feel and appear to be pointing behind me, but one of my top advisers has taken umbrage amongst me. I feel they may be plying me with some type of cavil revelry. Though I may be contrite and convey some leveled acumen of parsimonious content, one cannot denounce my sentient being. This is what sets me apart Trolly. I am a disparate canorous susurrus assiduous lacuna surrounded with trepidation yet sacrosanct in an outre nonage of todays mendacious verdure. Perhaps it was or is from the fire. Where are you Trolly?

CD
Sometimes you must promenade alone. If you are moving forward and everyone or everything else is moving backwards then you have not moved at all.

No comments: